Home

JKA Developers tip!

Cavkov

wel if there is going to be an upgrade or patch for this game ,..then can you think of fixing the projectiles for guns to be faster! couse its sometimes very ! hard to hit a skilled player! and making them take more dammage! i mean by that to make the weapongs that shot projectiles to allmost kill in 2-3shots! its more realistic! what do u guys thing? :fett:

Yeah, but then people will complain that "guns are cheap" and stuff like that.

The option to tweak damage like that may already be in the game, but I don't know what the commands would be.

Also, there's the point of balancing weapon damage. If the BlasTech pistol always kills in one hit and the shots are instant hit, what's the point of using other guns?

Originally posted by Igor_Cavkov

can you think of fixing the projectiles for guns to be faster! couse its sometimes very ! hard to hit a skilled player!

.. you do realise that sounds stupid right ?

"its hard to hit a skilled player" .. they have become skilled so that it is hard to hit them , if it was easy to hit them whats the point of them becoming skilled ?

In Siege im a gunner and nothing else. I dont like playing with saber on that gametype. And I have no trouble whatsoever in fragging opponents.

Pick the scout and snipe from afar or pick the soldier and get close with the e-11 and rapid fire the opponents butt to mars, or a lil farther and secondary fire the repeater. From medium to long distance rocket several unsuspecting opponents.

Guns are quite effective i tell you. And I must agree with some of the above posts.

If all weapons including sabers wherelike one hit kills or close to that, although realistic it would probably not be much fun in the end. Oh and as Kurgan said... there's probably a console option to tweak damage. I know for sure there's the option for sabers. So just set up your own server and you are bound to attract people with saimilar tastes and all may play the game the way you want it.

Archived