Home

Need New Character Advice Please

MFL101

Alright, I am going to post my ultimate goal ideal for a character in the Starsider server (I am heavily into good Role-Playing).

I would like my character to be a male human or Zabrak, which ever fits the imperal way of life better. I wish to have a character who is a true RPing member of the Imperial Army. I wouldn't mind being a grunt and working my way up. I am thinking that an overt imperial might be the best RPing, but I don't want to have to wage combat at all times defending myself, I like to converse and have fun through new experiences. I want to join a good PA that is imperial army based and role-plays a lot. For my profession is what I need help on. I guess I want to be someone who is really a fighting machine and leader....I am thinking I want to go to the Squad Leader professon. How would I be able to attain this and what type of character should I start with to maxamixe my chance of having a good balanced character.

Any ideas that you have would be appreciated. I just want to make sure I pick all the right combinations and do all the right things to start the character off. Thanks a lot!

Covert is actually best for RPing, that way you won't have Exyll, Noldat and H'bsr /deathblowing you all day. lol

As far as species, Human or Zabrak is great for an Imperial, however, I find humans are treated a little better by their comrades. Zabrak however get a nice little Willpower stat that can aid in PvP.

The nastiest PvP classes right now are Combat Medic, Commando and Teras Kasi Artist. Other than that, just go for what you have fun doing.

im on bria, for some reason our faction perks are cheap as hell, and were not even losing the war, i can get a base for 14k, lol i dont get it either.

remember were the crap server, no T-21s, no Protocal droids until a few days ago, and are droids all suck, and we have crappy random NPC spawns

Archived