Home

Jedi Holocrons

Srevir

I have several, i have a buddy (NPC) whos a dark jedi, and i do stuff for him sometimes i get a holocron, sometimes a force sensitive river stone (i have no clue what it does). I also know were to get free lightsabers from a normal jedi, but she seems to want me ddead cuz i socialize with a DJ

Originally posted by Duffalpha

I have several, i have a buddy (NPC) whos a dark jedi, and i do stuff for him sometimes i get a holocron, sometimes a force sensitive river stone (i have no clue what it does). I also know were to get free lightsabers from a normal jedi, but she seems to want me ddead cuz i socialize with a DJ

Is this dark jedi the one at the old jedi temples? And were is this normal jedi you are talking about> i have found one, but she doesnt give you anything.

Strange. I have been to all three place's and I have yet to find one. I am on Dantooine right now, and I am at the ruin's, but I have yet to find a stupid holocron, and it will be Saterday before I can go look again. ( interrnet is down and will not be back up until the 10th, stupid DSL )

Archived