Home

Crafting XP from Massproduction??

Drakonis

Okay, you get 10% XP from factory created items. A waste of resurces if you ask me.

Try reading my last post in this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112359

Actually, I'll repost it with this:

Okay this much of it still works:

/ui toolbarSlot** (where ** equals the slots previously listed where your craftying tool is); /select ** (where ** equals the schematic number)

There is currently no schematic number list to reference, so you'll have to play with this.

End product should look like this:

/ui toolbarslot00; /select 00

Now, this will open your crafting tool and automatically choose an given schematic. We have not yet found how to auto-fill the required slots, but it used to be /nextCraftingPhase. If anyone finds anything on this it would be most appreciated.

Update on slot number assignments:

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11

12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Anyways, at least for grinding Medics, Schematic 00 is usually your Biological Effect Controller. Select the Practice button on the last screen and then you should not end up with 60 of these to delete. Use cheap resources and an expensive crafting tool that has been highly experimented. Do not use a crafting station as this only adds an unnecessary step. Experimentation does not have any additional XP gain with it...so don't waste your time. If you line up your boxes right, this is a simple click, drag, drag, click, click and click. If you have three or four crafting tools you can do this non-stop at about 100 Med Crafting XP per 20 seconds. That's 300 per minute and 18,000 per hour. Good luck.

Archived