Home

MI4 and the lava pit

jewel47

Hello All,

I am so stuck and I desperately need help. I have a few problems. I can't get Herman to remember anything, no matter how many times I hit him with the bottle. So I gave up on that and looked at the walkthough and it said I need to create a lava pit. I have tried throwing the rock at the right side and when the branch twitches, I throw a rock in the middle. When the next branch twitches I throw a rock on the left side. When that last branch twitches, I throw another rock on the left side.

How do I know when I have created the pit?????? Do some sort of animation come up? I have tried the rock sequence over 20 times and I am so frustrated!!! I love this game but I am ready to drop kick it into oblivion!

Please help me :(

Thanks for the advice on Herman, I finally got him to tell me something. I had to hit him with the coconut first, then hit him with the milk bottle.

I still can't solve the lava pit problem. I t is driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost a few more hairs. I still can't create that stupid lava pit. I follow the directions and I see a ball land on the beach, then a ball lands in the mining pit. Then Guybrush says "there must not be any more ball on that landing".

I can't create the pit and it is killing my enjoyment of the game. I would appreciate any help that I can get!!

I feel so stupid because I can't create the pit. It seems like everyone else breezed through it and I have spent HOURS trying to create it.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Archived