Home

Cubs Win!

Clefo

Originally posted by GUNNER

I bet they would of been through the roof it was the cubs and bosox though.

Either team would have provided some drama,.. with both of those teams there would be something at stake. Now it's like "Who cares?" except for a few New Yorkers. It's going to be about as nail-biting as the California recall election. The question isn't "Who will win?" but "How quickly will they win, and how badly will they humiliate the other side?" Yawn.

Yeah, ckcsaber, there was some stupidity going on there last night. But, sad to say, that's almost par for the course when the Sox are under pressure, and unfortunately, I'm really not that surprised. :(

When I left work last night the Sox were up by a couple (or maybe it was tied by then; ) By the time I walked through the door and got the TV on the Yanks were celebrating. *Sigh.*

Its not just the fact that they always win...

Let's have some backdrop here: There are some teams in professional sports that are good, then there are those who win all the time and do everything in their power to make you know it in an arrogant way, I'm talking about teams like Manchester United, The Dallas Cowboys, The LA Lakers, and of course: The New York Yankees.

Their owner, their GM, their fans, and most of their roster embody this concept.

I, personally, hate Darek Jeter, who is probably THE most ovverated person in baseball today. You look at the Yankee starting lineup and Jeter is probably the 9th best player on there. Plus, he looks like a bastard child of The Rock and Lance Bass

I won't be watching, since I think MLB should be able to fix these things, but I hope the Fish kill them.

Archived