Home

Cubs Win!

Clefo

Not a typo!

You know what'll happen if they win the World Series? Well one, a dimensional gate will open in the middle of North Dakota and Demons will spill out onto the Earth and consume the whole world in a miasma of agony. On the cover of Time that week? Jewel.

EDIT: Oh yes, I have to congratulate the Braves (AKA My Third Least Favorite Team Behind The Yankees and Giants for showing for a 4th straight year that they don't deserve the home field advantage they get in the playoffs.

Regardless of the fact that the Braves are my favorite team, I won't kill you yet. I'll let the demons do that for me.

Actually, I've always felt bad for the Cubs. So I'll cheer for them, even though they beat my Braves.

I would really like to see the Devil Rays win the Series. I live in Clearwater (across the bay from Tampa), and although I don't say it much, I'm kind of a fan. Braves still and always #1 though.

I'm really hoping for a Cubs /Red Sox World Series. It would be too cool for words.

A.) It would mean one of the world's most losingest teams is going to win the big one; and...

B.) It would be played out in the 2 oldest parks in the country.

Obviously, you should all be able to guess who I'd be rooting for, but If we had to lose the World Series (again,) it would be wild to say we lost it to the Cubs,.. of all teams!

the world is a crazy place...so many people were mad about this game that even I heard about it! And I don't have any love for the game. That has really got to suck...but it's pretty much happens all the time. Ref makes a call that "could have" been the difference in the game, etc, etc. That's life.

That was a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad display of "Baseball" by the Cubs last night. Dusty left Wood in for too long, their bullpen sucks, and that Sam Hornish look-alike for the Marlins was lucky that the Cubs were swinging for the fences all the time.

I hope the Sox beat the Satans tonight

Holy crap. Why why WHY! So close to the world series and someone has to screw up. I have to blameGrady Little for this huge loss. It's one thing for Bill Buckner to miss an easy ground-ball out, but it's another thing for a manager to screw up with finding the right moment to go to the bull-pen. Everyone on the Red-Sox cam through except for Grady Little. It was damn obvious that Pedro was running on empty after he let Jeter double. That's what happens to most pitchers when they pitch 7 innings of great baseball. So, instead of taking out Pedro and putting in one of the relievers (who have been doing a helluva job) he sticks with Pedro and watches William's single. He STILL leaves Pedro in. 2 at bats later, the Yankees had come back from a 3 run defecit to tie it up. Unbelievable.

And I must say, **** the goddamned Yankees, although it did give me some pleasure to see Clemens pulled out in the 3rd.

Originally posted by edlib

This is going to be the least interesting World Series in recorded history.

I, for one, plan to avoid it.

I hear ya bud. Rememeber the year the San Diego Padres some how slid in to the series. what a joke. They were gone in 4 games. I think this might be just a bit better then that but not by much. I'm almost sure the ratings will suck big time.

I bet they would of been through the roof it was the cubs and bosox though.

Even my Dad wanted the cubbies.

Archived