Home

Server downtime?

faik

hi i recently got star wars galaxies, its great and i really like it, but recently especially today eclipse has been down and all it says is galaxy is loading, is this normal, its had some down time before but nothing like this, plus the launchpad says its up...

oh and to anyone playing on eclipse please remember to tip medics. ;)

Okay, first, servers are normally fairly reliable, but every now and then they act up.

Second, tips will NEVER be enough to support our incessant need for meds. Let me give you a tip:

Travel to a big game hunting planet and find a hunting group. You heal the group and get paid on every mission they complete. Some missions go up near 30k a pop, so you can make a killing this way. Just make sure you carry plenty of supplies and craft before hand. You don't want to run out of stims with a Rancor breathing down your neck.

same time today, same problem. its strange, on the launchpad it says all servers are online, on the client it says all games are online, but once i get to the galaxy loading screen it just wont finish connecting :confused:

May I ask, did you play the game prior to the downtime/serverupdates?

If you did, and did not restart your computer, then it will just never ever load. :)

In other words, try rebooting your computer after you have played SWG to enter it again. Happens to me all the time. :)

No big deal really. ;)

Guest DarthMaulUK

In most cases, it can take sometime to log back into the game. I know over the weekend, Eclipse had its traditional problems - 3 hours to get back into the game on both Saturday and Sunday.

Its a case of keep trying until its ready, or pop out for an hour to try again

DMUK

Archived