Home

origins of some characters

darth small

I been thinking about somethings that we still don't know about some of the major characters. For instance, what is yoda?(i read somewhere that he may be something called a whill) what planet is he from and is he the last of some species that died out due to a cataclsym or are their others like him. Where the hell is Obi wan from?(In the novelization of A new hope he said something to luke about a duck, was ben orginally intended to be from earth?) i thought i saw ET's species in the senate in one of the prequel. did anyone else see them.

All I could dig up was some info from the CUSWE saying that he was taken from his family from an early age for his Force affinity and was born out of a moderately wealthy family. Hehe, just another of saying he was a middle-class commoner.

As for Yoda, nobody is really sure about him, Lucas has been pretty secret on the green dude. There was Yaddle also though (same species as Yoda), so I suppose they are some really rare species with a rare gift of high Force affinity, something like the Fosh (Vergere) and their special tears.

Archived