Home

Using lightstaff as a lightsider.

Oblivion Zeta

Hmmm...Nobody mentioned the fact that this is all fiction, thus making an attempt at some sort of half assing a philosophical solution very comical. Good saber, bad saber. Feed me laxitives. Because I'm hard pressed to give a ****.

My bad, Kurgan did touch on that "fiction" subject a bit. I get tired of reading at least halfway through any given thread. Please accept my humble appologies. Or don't. See the above laxitive remark for an indication of my feelings on the appolgy matter.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Hmmm...Nobody mentioned the fact that this is all fiction, thus making an attempt at some sort of half assing a philosophical solution very comical. Good saber, bad saber. Feed me laxitives. Because I'm hard pressed to give a ****.

My bad, Kurgan did touch on that "fiction" subject a bit. I get tired of reading at least halfway through any given thread. Please accept my humble appologies. Or don't. See the above laxitive remark for an indication of my feelings on the appolgy matter.

If you don't care then don't reply you jerk.

Uou can't have a black saber, but a gray!

Ehum, the crystal colour has no affect on the blade's colour, Lukes crystal, for example, is white, and Jacen's (Leias and Hans son for those who didn't know) uses a rainbow coulored one. BOTH SABER'S ARE GREEN!

Jaina (Jacen's twin sister) have a gray crystal (Erh... White?) and have a purple blade. Vaders crystal is white to...

CRYSTAL COULOR HAS NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BLADE!

It's the the sort of crystal that makes the different lights...

Originally posted by ManaMana

Uou can't have a black saber, but a gray!

Ehum, the crystal colour has no affect on the blade's colour, Lukes crystal, for example, is white, and Jacen's (Leias and Hans son for those who didn't know) uses a rainbow coulored one. BOTH SABER'S ARE GREEN!

Jaina (Jacen's twin sister) have a gray crystal (Erh... White?) and have a purple blade. Vaders crystal is white to...

CRYSTAL COULOR HAS NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BLADE!

It's the the sort of crystal that makes the different lights...

Where did you find the crystal colors? Because the crystal does have to do with the color.

Archived