Home

I love ja but...

Charles

Like everyone i also have a but...

Single Saber Rocks. But the downside is. Only red does really. I switch to blue for the thrust and yellow to do the new move. But red to swing. There is noway a single saber using blue or yellow can beat someone who is good with a staff or dual weapons.

Ghoul 2 issues. I love it when my saber goes through someone in there back but yet it does not count as a hit *60-80 ping*

dual saber is able to block almost anything it drives me crazy at times.

Staff saber if dual can use blue thrust why cant staff use yellow dfa?? *like many people use it :/*

As much as i love the single saber i think that Unless they fix the ghoul 2 engine and balance the saber power. *can you say butterfly?* I feel bad that we going back to jk2 days with the red spam and dfa. But at least i dont have to live through the ass fighting again *pulls out hair*

So overall my 2 cents is. It is almost the same. besides the new animations and moves costing force power. Moves imo should be a way to through someone off to get a hit in. Not something that can kill or hurt so much. It should be just a fancy move to throw someone off guard and if it does hit great. but making it where the moves is what makes the battle is the worse mistake in jk2 and this

Originally posted by Wavaryen

Ghoul 2 issues. I love it when my saber goes through someone in there back but yet it does not count as a hit *60-80 ping*

I hear you. Its a real problem, like one time my saber went right through him when I did the Kata. Really pissed me off.

Originally posted by Wavaryen

Staff saber if dual can use blue thrust why cant staff use yellow dfa?? *like many people use it :/*

I would like to know WTF is up with that also, but I think they didn't want the staff to be too 'powerful' IMO.

Archived