Home

Your Jedi Theories

warchampion

yeah but dont you remember when they also said Luke was in the game ? lol he just got in on the last big patch.. the devs will say whatever it takes to keep you playing, dont be fooled :) they want to spike people up on this because they lost like 10% of thier users but they neglect to mention that though. Dont think this is true pick up a copy of wallstreet journal i hate it but i invest in stocks and this game is killing sony they have a LOT invested in it and now people are dropping like flies.. Ask any guildmaster. I know some guilds that had 300+ people and are dropping fast people are quitting i have seen like 40 posts on other sights about no content in game... Its not out yet , it might be soon but i seriousl doubt it is right now

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Ic an see the hermit thing coming into play. But I do believe Holocrons hodl huge key to the mystery. The fact that if you get a real one, it will offer you help and hints in which direction to go with the Force Sensative slot.

Now someone tell me, has ANYONE actually seen this hermit on Datooinee? I know peopel have found the one on Tatooine, but not Datooinee. I've found a "Force Sensative Reclue" but all you could do was EXAMINE or ATTACK. I walked away.

NOw here's my theory. The more searching for Jedi assocaited stuff, the closer you get. Do ALL the Jedi/Sith missiosn you can find and try on getting those Jedi/Sith Items. Now, does Endor hold any help?? and can someoen expand more upon what force stuff is on Yavin?

Well from what i have heard you activate the holocron or something like that, and it tells you what skill path to go down.... But thats about all i know about them. I do know though that if there isnt a Jedi soon, sony will lose alot of buisness....

Very true. More people want to be Jedi then SOny wants to hapen at all. But if even the Devs are worried about Jedi not appearing, that cannot be good for business at all. I'd hate to see this game ripped of the shelves because of lack of interrest.

Oh yeha. And when you get a Holocron, it should say something like "it looks familiar to you." That's what I have been told by Jedi seekers.

!!!NEWS FLASH!!!

Ok. Here's sometihng we do know. Once you get your Holocron, it will tell you "In order to continue on the path of absolute power, you need to become a master __________" It's different for every single person. I've heard that one guy has to becom a Master Image Designer.

Also, Sith Holocrons are being found. You have to kill a force adepts and the like to loot one. Which leads me to my next question: "HOw can you become Jedi if you're a pacifist. I mean, I'm a Novice Tailor and am working on my Two-Handed Axe fighting skills in order to skin my kills for wool and the like. So do I have to buy Composite Armor and be a Master Swordsmen in order to unlock my FS slot? I really hope not. It seems very limited to getting FS if that is the case.

I heard one has to become a Master Dancer. I do not understand why you have to be a master dancer or tailor to be a Jedi. This is just stupid, Unless they are just added stuff to make it a lot longer to get ( like you might end up haveing to master all profesion's ). Which that would make since to me as that would mean only the hard core gamer's would unlock it. I mean no offence to anyone, but I do not think a player that only play's every few day's, or a player that only play's for about 1 hr. everyday should be one.

I know this would suck because everyone that wanted to be a jedi would have to basicaly start their character complitly over for skill's and would alway's have to lose skill's to learn new one's, but hey, if you want to be a jedi real bad, you would do it.

Ok, heres my theory

To be a Jedi you have to have a will to help people. Therefore I set my will up to max, and do missions for citizens. I also try to earn medic points up the wazoo. Jedi are also suppose to avoid killing, however I need marksmen exp if Im ever going to survive.. so once I finish my carbineering Ill only use it for self defense.

One thing I noticed is that when you do certain missions for citizens they tell you "you truly are on the path to be a Jedi" the first time I saw that I nearly wet myself. So I figure in about 6 months Im gonna be a Jedi if I continue to do missions for citizens and kill less, heal more, and just in general help people.

I did the missins for the Sith on Datooinee; "I'll remember you if my Master calls upon me." I don't care whether I'm Sith or Jedi. AS long as the Force Sensitive slot is unlocked, that's cool with me.

So, now that everyone is campping the Force Caves, will the Devs change stuff around? Move HOlocrons to remote plantes like Endor.

Hmm. I'm really beging to think that GSR_Yoda might be on the rihgt track. There are so many civilian missions that trying to do them might result in something happening with the force.

I think that certain planet and that the hermits found on them play a huge part to it getting force sensative as well.

Hey ya, i have started playing SWG and i have seen this thread and much like this on many forums, well i've found some shots of Dark Holocrons, here is a shot of whats u hear when u use it:

http://www.clanbinaris.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=81

Well, that guy tell in other thread that he is now Master Entertainer and that he doesnt have heard nothing yet. Maybe he have tu activate more than one holocron, well i dont know. I've heard that many ppl have found holocrons in Jedi Caverns; a group found 4, 2 sith and 2 jedi, but that dont says that only are found there.

shot 1

shot 2

shot 3

the dark holocrons says: In order.....absolute power..

the light ones says: In order.....light..

The third change was already revealed, that Jedi suffer total skill loss at their final death instead of "permadeath" (same thing except you don’t have to recreate the character unless you want to). This had the unannounced effect that Jedi Master do not become "Blue Glowies" (I know most of us hate that name too). I’m not going to talk any more about Jedi Master though.

thats from soe forums. And the voice says a random class (it seems). Well sorry if i've post some info that was posted before, but there was too much to read :D

Ok. this has to be the right thread :D

We're all aware that people have found holocrons, are selling them on Ebay etc (lol), and ive heard rumors that the holocrons urge the possesor to change vocations...

One examples: I've heard of a Master Commando whose holocron told him to follow the path of a Weaponsmith (not bad really), and another whose holocron told her to become a chef (let's not talk about it).

Now...

Makes me wonder... Will the holocron that told her to be a chef still say that for the next person who reads it? Or can they even be traded?

I haven't found my holocron yet, but stuff like this makes me a wee bit apprehensive...

Do you think that any holocron drop is personally intended and predestined in some way for the character who found it?

But what if every holocron you get says the same thing because thats the "way" (path chosen), "the jedi gods" (guy waiting to push a button directed at your character) have decided? If thats even The Way... arg I've even confused myself now lol

Will trading for it or buying it on ebay be the path to the force? Ya think?

:rolleyes:

Any thots?

:wstupid:

I hate to break it to u darth maul fans but dark jedi where removed from the game before the release. And if anyone has become jedi(wich no one has yet)cause the could use powers on anyone player controlled character but in result any character with in the area can attack you......So if u decide to make that azzwhole that is talking **** to smash against the wall and choke him in the air all teh mofos in the catina can attack and in most cases i think they would......

And my personal opinion i think they disabled the fs slot in one of the patches and are waiting to enable them in the future.......

Someone was talking about the lightsaber problem? You craft them....and they decay very quickly so if u decide to give it to someone itll decay in a short period of time....

I wouldn't go looking for fs slot until i have masterd all my proffesions and are done with all the stuff to be done with there character.....

I think all the holocrons are a great diversion from the real path. Maybe not, but that's my opinion. And it's backed by the fact that I have reason to believe a friend of mine is well on his way down the path and he hasn't ever had one of the new holocrons.

*sneaks out before the flood of questions*

Archived