Home

SWGB2 Wants and Hopes From An RMER

_IVIeGaTI2oN_

They should be in front of the line of a formation of troops maybe they should go straight to when moving along with a group of units so they can deflect shots. Maybe available the level when mechs are made so the gungan troops aint over powered in the early stages. Should be weak vs mechs cause of there powerful blasts.

Well, I was thinking that the main downside to the shield bearer formation would be its big weakness against any area-of-effect attack. Since they would be in close formation, a simple blast from artillery or a little strafing run by a fighter can reduce the tight formation to a big bunch of corpses.

EDIT: This sounds stupid, but i'm glad it happened here, in the forum of my beginnings. I HAVE POSTED MY 2000th POST!

WHOOHOO!

Making Wookie basic trooper a melee unit would be decent but they would need a range "trooper firing" thing to compete.

Perhaps one of the many Unique Units that this time, WONT be created at the fortress and will be available early.

Give em high blast armor and they should be great.

Mega - that's pretty much how the troopers work out in my idea, and like Vostok i have made sure that no single unit is overpowered. An example would be, say the AT-AT. Although very heavily armoured with powerful weapons, it is defenseless in its rear arc, and turns around very slowly. In addition, it is very expensive and takes quite a while to build.

Archived