Home

Taspir (MP) getting on the mountains legit

DividedByZero

I was doing a bit of map exploration on ffa5 (vijun? spelling?) anyway. In the tower with the large elevator in it I found something very intereting, if you go to the top floor with a buddy, and he sticks to the wall, and you jump off his head you can get up to the next floor where the elevator doesn't go. Then you can grip your buddy up.

Also in that same tower, on the top level, if you go out to the balcony and turn right, you will see some slopeing ledges on the side of the tower, if you jump to those and manage not to fall, you can then do a highly difficult jump out into space, up and then back and to the left, landing on an invisible ledge. From here if your buddy jumps right to you from the first balcony you can grip them over your head and onto the top of the tower, you can jump up there from where you are too. From that point you can jump to the surrounding mountains and run all the way around the map (perfect snipeing location). All of this was done legit, no cheating. The method above can be done alone. There are two other ways besides this that I've found to get up.

the other option is easier, but requires a friend, and involves one of the other towers. I wont describe it because it's way easier and I dont want n00bs running all over the mountains, only people with the skill to complete the jumping puzzle that i figured out ;). The last way can be done solo with force speed 3, and is super duper easy and I'm not going to even mention it anymore.

Archived