Home

where to get a moves list

big-cross

In game go PLAY-----> RULES------>MOVES

There is a full list of moves with video demonstrations of each one and descriptions of how to do it (using the default controls).

You can also visit strategy.jediknightii.net/jka/ (my site) for info as I have time to post it.

; )

It's not quite in the main menu. It only shows up in Multiplayer for some reason. So start up the multiplayer game, then click 'Play' The bottom of the multiplayer menu will have 'Rules', click on that, then click on 'Moves' (once again on the bottom). The list will describe how to perform them, and the force requirements if applicable.

All moves do require quick response, so for two handed flurry for example, you must quickly press the primary then a split second later alternate fire buttons.

It's not quite in the main menu. It only shows up in Multiplayer for some reason. So start up the multiplayer game, then click 'Play' The bottom of the multiplayer menu will have 'Rules', click on that, then click on 'Moves' (once again on the bottom). The list will describe how to perform them, and the force requirements if applicable.

Actually its there in SP as well, as I've looked at it many times. I just forget if its in the exact same "spot" so to speak (Play-->Rules, it may be Setup-->Rules instead).

Anyway, if you are reading the manual (good for you!) you won't find a lot of MP info in it (the manual is SP focused) but one thing I should point out... the "Hilt Bash" move is NOT in the game, in SP or MP, sorry.

Archived