Home

When are the cities going to be ready?

Jware

My 5-bucks says citys and mounts will come out and there will be some major release bugs, we saw how the last patch knocked the servers down for a few days, i bet after there down for a day or 2 they will pull mounts and citys to refine them, then they will be re-released late november....thats my theorie

Well with all the talk about player city's ( and yes I will be in one ), I think their is something that need's to be addressed here. I think you have the cance of haveing why to many city's on the planet's for one. I also think their is a chance of ending up of not haveing to many people in the town's that are already made, because everyone will be staying in their own town more than going to the other's. And they is a chance of haveing two or three city's right by another city as it is. How many guild's alone that are right outside of Achorhead. You know they will all turn to city's.

Hopefully none of that will happen, but their is the chance of that happening if you think about it. I think if it does happen, it has a chance of ruining the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's look at it in a "real-world" aspect (even though it isnt). If the developers are truely smart (which i sincerely doubt they are) they will have an extremely high limit on how my buildings must be close to each other or agree to a city, to make a player-city. Also, there must be a planet restriction (like building restrictions) on planets that must be strict. Eventually there will be so many cities that certain areas will be hell to hunt in (or live in if too close to the krayt graveyard).

Let's just cross our fingers and hope the developers are thinking this **** through, or the future of SWG will be screwed.

lol, I'm sure they have thought it thru. :D

And if it turns out they haven't thought it thru enough, they can always expand that limit. :)

The game is designed to be changed. They can even enlarge the different planets if they want to. They were made with this in mind after all. :)

Archived