Home

Trandoshan TKA help

brian9v

I've been playing SWG for about a month now, without any guidence other than experience, so I'm still quite the noob. I have a trandoshan teras kasi novice at the moment, planning on working up the TKA skill tree, a few in the medic category, and the rest im undecided upon. I've been kind of confused as to what type of armor I should be wearing as primarily a TKA. Right now I'm equipped with a bone helmet, dragon bone chest plate, and mabari armorweave pants. I was shooting for the lowest encumberances.

Anyway... my question is, whats the best armor setup for a TKA? low encumberances? high defense? none at all (suggested by a few ppl)?

If at all possible, an explanation would be in order. I'd rather actually understand the game than "just know" what to wear.

Oh, and if anyone is lookin for a trandoshan TKA for their guild, I'd be grateful if I could help you out some :) Soloing is getting very repetative and frustrating.

-MrVice (Lowca)

Originally posted by Last

none TKA's dont need armor it slows down regan in battle it worthless.

After 3 hours of constant deciphering, what I think you meant to say was: Don't wear armor, TKA's don't need it because it slows down your HAM regaining properties, and its worthless in battle.

right?

Anyway, I've come across another problem. I have my basic skill for medic (the very first one a medic trainer grants you), and when I try to use some of the gained abilities such as /tendWound I get a message saying either "You do not have enough mind for that" even when i have 800/800 in mind, or I'll get the message saying "Unable to find any wounds to heal" when i use /healWound when i can clearly see that I have plenty of wounds in the characters statistics window.

I can't check to make sure, so I might actually get the "Unable to find ... " message when i try to use /tendWound, and vice versa.

Any thoughts?

-MrVice (Lowca)

/tendwound works without medicne, but not well, at gives you mind wound. same with /tenddamage

/healwound and /healdamage work much better, but take medicine (such as stimpacks, woundpacks, etc

also, to /tendwound or /healwound, y ou must be near a medical droid, in a medical center, or in a campsite

Thanks. :)

/tenddamage or /tendwound should not be used much. For example a good woundpack a can heal about 20 wounds. When a medic tends wounds, he usually gets rid of about 6.

So basically, you are healing weaker, and at a cost to your mind. You will then have to visit a cantina and tip entertainers. Then you'll have to visit the med center because you died (your tending couldnt keep you alive) and tip the medics/doctors with medicine because it would take you forever to heal yourself.

Youve now just tipped about 700 credits, with which you can buy a good stim B, which a novice medic can use.

Archived