Home

Listen to this

EwokWarrior

My guild, is near the mountains west of Tyrena, we are kinda neighbors with another guild, that used to be decent. The leader of their guild, puts his harvesters on our land (which is about 350 m away from their guild hall), My leader ask him nicely to move them, but he refused, we try having him oay if he wants the resources, but again he refuses. He goes back to his guild hall and tells his members he will pay for the land, but, he lied to them.

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to get them to move the harvesters? I was thinking going imp and holding their hall captive until they moved/destroyed the harvesters. This guy is a total jerk, he was decent until he started pulling this. RARGH!!!!

why is it your land? dude no land belongs to anyone unless uv built something on it theres nothin u can do i fear that one day the livable planets will be almost completely covered with player buildings if u dont believe me go try lookin for land to put a house on a nice planet like correlia or naboo..................

- i bet the reason he wont move them is that he pissed that u guys told him it was your land i would be too

hmmmmmmm.

Well, their realy is nothen you can do about it. Their is no way you can make him move them, and you can not destroy them. Best advice is to just wait for the resorce's to change and he should move the harvester's then.

Your land. hmmmmm. Interresting. I have never realy considederd it someone's land. True I had one guild that asked me to move my harvester's because it was around their guild, and I moved them. The differance is the deal I made with the one that asked me to move, it was I waited until my energy and mantince fee's where all used up, then he gave me deed's to the harvester's I had their, so all I had to do was destory them, and it would not cost me anything except time.

Did you try to make a deal with him or did you just tell him to move them. I know if it was me and you just came out and said HEY MOVE YOUR HARVESTER's, then I would have laughed at you and went about my own way.

I really wouldn't worry about it. There was a similar inncident with two PA's by Doaba if memory serves. I never really saw how one can 'claim' land as his or her own even though it's a public area and everyone can place structures in that area. If there was an option to own land, can you believe what'll happen?

Originally posted by Breetai

Did you try to make a deal with him or did you just tell him to move them. I know if it was me and you just came out and said HEY MOVE YOUR HARVESTER's, then I would have laughed at you and went about my own way.

We tried telling him that if he wanted the resources, he would have to pay for the area he is extracting them from.

no way...paying for that land? nope.

Look the only time I would tell someone to move their harvester was if it was named something like, "Screw all of the KD" etc. otherwise you just deal with it. We've had imps build harvesters right in the middle of our guild town before and we put one up in an IMP PA town once (but only to spark a PvP battle...then we took it down)...you just deal with it.

If you would have told me that I had to pay for the land, then I would have laughed at you and left them their. Even after the resorce's I was minning was gone, I would still have it their just to make you mad. Now if you would come up and say, please move your harvester's so my Guild can use the land. I will wait for your reasorce's that is in it to run out and then give you deed's to the harvester's you have thier, so you could destroy the ones you have and not lose any money. Now if you would ask me like that then I would say no problem. I would tell you how much longer was left, then when they were used up I would get ride of them for you. I would be more than willing to move harvester's if ask instead of told, and I am sure a lot of other player's feel that way as well.

Hmm. I have suggestion for you that could and yes really piss off ur next door neighbor. Why don't you and the rest of peeps in ur guild start placing harvestors in front of his guild. or however stop ur whining.about its ur land bla bla bla....... harvestors are movable, yet until when resources change to another location which leaves ur land depleted with the resouces hes mining. thus leaving ur land harvestor free. lol

-wick-

Are you frigin ten or somethin this is the most retarded thread ive seen and only deserves a mention because it made me spit milk through my nose laughin so hard. One question, One Statement

1. Who was the real estate broker who sold your your land and told you what the property lines were. If it was Century 21 sue them.

2.Since theres no Real Estate Brokers in SWG and the land you "own" Is the land directly under your property and no farther id sugest you grow up and move on to biger better things and thank god there makein jedi rare cuz id hate to see morons like this runin around its like 'Hey you get out of here im huntin in this area" Pffft SUCK MY #$%^

If peopel don't play nice with you, then don't play. Look, if this bugs you SO much, go postal on the guy and get it over with. just make havesters in front of his dor or something. I dunno but stop tlaking and just do something aobut it. PLace a mine field. NO joke. I've seen it done.

Archived