Home

JA keeps looping

Michaeljcox24

Not sure whether this is a fault on the CD itself, or a bug in the game, but whenever I complete the level with the Rancor, the one where you have to free the prisoners from the cells, the game loops back to the beginning five missions.

I have tried it twice now, and it has happened on both attempts.

Lucasarts dont seem to care, and Activision UK are about as useful as an ashtray on motorbike.

Any ideas?

bugs. what else?

anyway, here are the maps for the next few sets of missions:

type "devmap [mapname]" in the console. and replace [mapname] with the following maps:

vjun1

vjun2*

vjun3*

academy5

The only prob is that you will have to use "setforceall 9" because you will lose all the force powers you earned.:( and that would be cheating.

NOTE: the "*" means the maps is a bit confusing and people always have trouble with it.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

The only prob is that you will have to use "setforceall 9" because you will lose all the force powers you earned.:( and that would be cheating.

You can check each force powers you had before the end of the level and reset them individually after you warp to the next map. You should look up each command, bt they are all something like:

setforcepull (1-3)

setforcepush (1-3)

setforcegrip (1-3)

setforcelightning (1-3)

You can try that out if you want to continue with the same force powers you had before...

Originally posted by Michaeljcox24

has anyone else experienced the same problem?

I seem to be the only person who has seen this bug :(

Anyone know if there is to be a patch out soon?

I remember some other people were having the same problem...Raven is working on a patch, so hopefully it'll fix this bug.

Yes, skipping levels makes the game "loop back" because you haven't completed those previous missions you skipped.

Though sometimes it will happen that the game will show you a mission you just completed as "not yet completed." So you can either complete it a second time or skip ahead (but you'll still be listed as not having it.

I just bite the bullet and repeat the mission(s) and the extra force points I get from doing so makes up for it. ; )

This happened to me once because I used the cheat playermodel once and played the level with that model. When I passed the mission, the mission was available again for play. Do not worrie though, the game knows that you have played it; it is just available to play again!;)

Originally posted by Kurgan

Yes, skipping levels makes the game "loop back" because you haven't completed those previous missions you skipped.

Though sometimes it will happen that the game will show you a mission you just completed as "not yet completed." So you can either complete it a second time or skip ahead (but you'll still be listed as not having it.

I just bite the bullet and repeat the mission(s) and the extra force points I get from doing so makes up for it. ; )

that happened to me once but i didnt get to keep the force point cause it made me go to the academy without playing the boba fett level :(

Archived