Home

DeadEye Disk

ScarathKarde

Can anyone help me with this problem!?

My brother was doing rebel missions and received a deadeye disk. This happened just as the new month kicked in and Cries went into Act II. My brother, didn't realize this was a new missions yet, and destroyed the disc. He had already investigated the first missions, received the badge, so he figured this disk was useless.

Now, unfortunately, he know it was a new one, and he isn't able to get another mission to find one. Is he scewed? I tried giving him my disk, because I was done with it, but the game wouldn't let me. Is there any way for my brother to redo the mission, to get another chance??

Somebody help us... my brother would really like to complete this mission. He has built his decoder but cannot decode his disc because it is gone.

Scarath

how do you get the ded-eye disks or wtf anyway?

Im going around doing missions and when i for once look in my inventory i suddenly have an imp disk.

I mean, WTF? I dunno who, what or where i got it :/

It like the devs said: alakhazam, BOM! you now have an imp disk in your inventory.

Is there special NPC missions you get them from, is it the terminals for the each faction you get them from or what?

Originally posted by ScarathKarde

There is like ten days left in the month and you haven't started it yet... what kind of rebel are you? ;):p:fett:

Lol i was playing for 3 months before the "monthly mission" changed not sure what is up with that but i doubt he is in any hurry... Is this supposed to be monthly and they are just once again slacking off or is game time months different :p lol

If he got the disk after Act II started it wasn't related to Act I. Once a story line ends the missions end with it.

there are actually other data disks you can get from npcs that are unrelated. they were actually out there before Act I, but discontinued for a while so people wouldn't be confused. Now they're back and dropped randomly from NPCs. These disks, when you get all four, can be brought to a faction recruiter for a prize of some sort.

Archived