Home

Mix 'n' Mojo

Lefty9fingers

okay class, everyone get out your VooDoo Ingredients Proportion Dials. Start on the outer ring at Sprinkles of MSG, that should be easy enough to find. Moving clockwise we have; crap scalps, globs of bat wax, hair balls, liver cubes, deadly toadstools, bushels of okra, sprigs of poison oak, grave digger's socks, bloated ticks, ounces of body odor, duck feet, rhino toenails, dead cats and breath mints. Starting at fishtails on the inner circle move clockwise and we find; squirts of peg leg polish, cheese squigglies, servings of fruit cocktail, cc's of snake sweat, mugs of grog, used hankies, boxes of voodoo helper, spider lungs, pig feet, drops of skunk extract, owl pellets, wads of pre-chewed gum, gobs of spit, and shark lips. If memory serves me it was the ounces of body odor that never came up, in which case the Emperor was kind enough to indulge my curiosity. All hail lord Lucas, from which all things good shall flow. Oh crap, there I go with the sarcasm again, hope I didn't offend anyone. Aww crap. . .

Archived