Home

Unlisted moves?

Supers

Okay, I've already beat JA with light side and darkside once. And both times that I've played, I think I saw some unlisted moves in the moves section of when you press tab>moves. Oh yeah and if I'm doing something wrong like posting this in a wrong forum, then don't get angry at me...lol, cause I'm clumsy.

Okay, during my times playing JA, I found some unlisted moves (as said above). I have NO idea on how I did them, cause I sometimes do them by accident. One of them was, when I was in a saber lock, I was winning it(oh yeah and by the way, this is in SP, and it was with two sabers) and then all of the sudden, instead of pushing my saber into the person, my character all of the sudden cuts the guy in half, meaning that my character like used her left and right saber to cut him in half, kind of like scissors. Is that a good enough explanation? I can't really explain it, anyways, I'm not a good person to explain stuff lol. Does anyone know how to do this "Scissor move" after winning a saber lock? And tell me how to do it?

Oh yeah and, can you also list some other moves that were unlisted in the tab>moves menu?Oh yeah and please also tell me if it works in MP also.

THANKS!!!(Only if you help :))

OH SWEET! Okay. Now, I have another intersting one...

Okay, I was playing a CTF game, and this guy, he was a wookie.

Okay, now, he somehow does a SPECIAL?! grab, and it like swings me around back and forth, until I get thrown behind him...

OMG, can anyone tell me how to do it?

And any other interesting hidden/special/unlisted in the tab>moves menu moves???????

These all require g_debugmelee 1 on the server of course:

Those are grapples... with melee selected, do the following:

(Attack + Alt Attack) + hold forward = gut punches and uppercut

(Attack + Alt Attack) + hold backward = Knee to face, then leg throws

(Attack + Alt Attack) + no direction = this SHOULD be the choke hold and toss by the scruff of the neck move that works in SP, but it does nothing, due to a bug or programming oversight. HOPEFULLY it will be added back in a patch, but I have no idea.

: (

Incidentally the moves are DIFFERENT in SP.

In SP no direction gives you the gut punches, forward gives you the knee/leg throw, and backward gives you the choke hold.

In SP the g_debugmelee 1 command (you can also just type iknowkungfu) also grants you JK2 style flip kicks. Double tap jump while running into an enemy body (with at least level 2 force jump) or strafe into them and press jump to side a side flip kick.

Doesn't do a lot of damage, but it knocks them down!

And yes you can do staff style kicks in both SP and MP with melee and the debugmelee command.

G_debugmelee 1 in MP also lets you stick to most walls indefinately with the wall grab move.

Without g_debugmelee fists just do boring old punches and that's it.

Archived