Home

Where's the patch???

-=IBG=-Xan[JSA]

The game is barely a month old and people have been craving a patch since DAY 1. This is crazy. People complain about the saber damage and the player hit boxes, and pointless things that the PLAYER CAN CHANGE THEMSELVES. ITS CALLED CVARS. as in CONTROL Variables. Meaning you can change them. The only known errors are the in-game browser and maybe a couple glitches/bugs, but everything is Pointless that doesnt' need to be "PATCHED"

i'm not sure how to explain this bug, but when u jump forward in the air and swing ur saber, something often done in duels, as u come back down to the ground the saber is forced to the side and ur left open for someone with staff to slash just once and nearly kill you. This is one of the things that I hate most. But another is how rage dfa does a total of 0 dmg. I don't really think that makes a lot of sense when slashing with stafff and rage seems to kill almost instantly. There's a few server side options I'd like to see as well but I won't bother to mnetion it here, as it's been mentioned numerous times in other threads and I 'll end up with ppl whining at me.

Archived