Home

Should LucasArts fire SOE?

diggyk

Should LucasArts fire SOE?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should LucasArts fire SOE?

• YES! Fire SOE and let someone else try to make SWG!
    • SORTA! Keep SOE but rebuild the game from scratch!
    • NO! Keep SOE and let them keep doing what they're doing!
    • KILL IT ALL!! This game can never be made!

Originally posted by jedi_digant

You're the one that's getting emotional and calling me names.

There are NO pet Rancors in the movies, there is no 1337 speak in the movies, there are no baz nitches in the movies, there are no houses lit completely by 16th century torches... I can go on and on.

The music is Star Wars, the names of NPC (some of them, anyways) fit the Star Wars genre. But on the whole, it has very little to do with the meat of what Star Wars is or was.

Not all SW is contained in the movies you fool, maybe if you knew anything about Star Wars, you would know that Maliki (the rancor keeper) was an animal trainer in the circus, it isn't really connected too much with the movies besides the time frame, it is EU, Expanded Universe, just like most of the Star Wars books. And I have been a Star Wars fan most of my life.

I hate when people jump to conclusions.

Originally posted by jedi_digant

Many of us are upset because we are STAR WARS fans. We have dreamed of such a game. And as it is right now, in totally the wrong hands, we feel this will never come to fruition.

But its not just the STAR WARS fans that are mad. Fans of MMORPGS are also bored. Roleplayers are bored. Powergamers are bored.

Man, you have a lot of hate bundled up inside of you. Perhaps the reason you are soooo bored with this game is because you play it 24/7, ya freak. Take a deep breath, go outside, and hug a tree. Stop ruining the SWG experience for the rest of us.

/votes #3

-Famus

Originally posted by Famus_Amus

Man, you have a lot of hate bundled up inside of you. Perhaps the reason you are soooo bored with this game is because you play it 24/7, ya freak. Take a deep breath, go outside, and hug a tree. Stop ruining the SWG experience for the rest of us.

/votes #3

-Famus

Actually, I don't play it 24/7, you jackass. :) I used to play an hour or 2 a day and now I play about that much a week. Its because I play so little that it took me this long to get bored with the game.

Originally posted by Famus_Amus

/votes #3

-Famus

Also, I don't think I have a lot of "hate" bundled inside me. I have given very clear reasons for my opinions. You're the one that said nothing constructive but went straight to name calling.

ok this has gone on long enough.

ok yes you made your point.. you dont like it.. yuu think SOE sucks.. go complain there. and quit playing the game.

but dont come here shouting it sucks it sucks it sucks for attention. if you want to complain.. go complain at the the offcial forums.. or like you said.. write a letter.

the others.. yes your points are seen aswell. go back to the game and stop trying to reason with him.

CLOSED!

*UNAGE*

Archived