Home

Is This a good Game?

Thanato

This was my first MMOG, too. I've been playing for 3 days and I'm already seriously addicted... I fear it will take me even further away from my studies. Although I am hopelessly addicted, I think it's just an 'OK' game so far because it's basically single player for me right now. I don't know too many people in the game, I'm not in any groups, and I usually spend my time trying to advance my skills or running repetative missions to raise credits. And then there's all the little bugs it has that get on my nerves... like when I'm out and about and for some reason the CTRL commands stop working and I have to select the icons with my mouse to do anything. I try not to let those kinds of things bother me, though.

So.. I'd go for it. Get the game, read up on all the advice you can find, get a good profession, and have a good time.

Wraith 8

I just went to your PA's website =a=. That is really done nice. I was reading about your PA and sounds like its managed well. I am on Kettemoor and am currently part of ELITE PA and we are not mamnged to well. We have leaders but we are so big that I never know the members and when I see members they are like anyone else in the game. I been thinking about leaving that PA but don't know where to go. The one thing that makes me made is I had a few real life friends and a brother start playing SWG at the beging and they all fizzled out some still want to play but are trying to finish a stupid game called TIBIA. My friends said they want to do a few more ting in that game before they get back into SWG. I joined Kettmoor because they picked that dam server. LOL Besides all that, I wanted to ask is your PA really going to stay neutral? Don't you think it might spice up the game if you went to one of the sides and had some battles? I know I read your posts about being a REBEL before then thinking about trading sides, but isn't that kinda what SWG is about battle? I think I would probally join your server and join your PA but just making a city and being nuetral would get boring after time don't you think??? I not trying to be negative towards your PA but I have notice on my server now if someone is from another faction or neutral I would rather buy from my own PA or my own Faction.

im sorry to say.. the PA weill ALWAYS stay neutral.

this is because of its members content.

the members arent all aligned to the same side. some have rebel feelings and the other imperial.. we let them be and kill what they want to... but they can NEVER EVER turn on eachother or they are out :) asimple rule :)

we are friends.. we currently grew out to 38 members..

our town is right near the IMPERIAL base south on naboo.

because of the rumored holocron drops... its been loaded with rebels :)

our town is flourishing :)

and no its not boring... we do a lot fo group hunts.

but lately because of work and school and exams a lor of the members have been on extended away and im the only leader left in the game :(.. its hard organizing on your own sometime but i try :)

if you do join the starsider.. the name is: Corzip Dinn.

my members have the abbreviation: -A-

cya

Corzip Dinn

NO! This game is absolutly horrid! Don't play.... ever! J/K Yes this game is very good. Also leaves me with something to do unlike some other MMORPGs out there *cough*Ultima*cough*. Definitly worth the buy! Even if you are only gonna play it for the free 1 month.

Archived