Home

Cool cheats i found out *SPOILERS*

IG-64

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem when using the cheating model during cutscenes. For some reason when I type (using Desann as an example) playermodel desann desann_default desann_default desann_default instead of desann I get a white desann for some strange reason. Why arent i getting the real model?

Most of this stuff has already been covered extensively in the "Not Enough Customization" thread but I guess people get to experience it again "for the first time here."

Heh. Anyway, no offense.

The Morgan Ghost skin was a hidden skin in JK2, but it was removed in the 1.03 patch. So I doubt it's in JA...

If you guys get too carried away "increasing your post counts" remember any admin can reset your post count if they feel you're just posting to up your count. ; )

Originally posted by jc12

I have a problem when using the cheating model during cutscenes. For some reason when I type (using Desann as an example) playermodel desann desann_default desann_default desann_default instead of desann I get a white desann for some strange reason. Why arent i getting the real model?

its model_default sorry if I was too vauge(sp?)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived