Home

Demonstration Fight - Eggman Dr (Mitsofi Gonouski) vs. topshot (Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves)

topshot

Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves requested a draw.
Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves jabs:

Ok. Tip #1: Know your opponent's strength. If your Speed and Evade is higher than your opponent's attack power, you may be able to dodge. For now, I'll request a draw. I advise that you decline and

Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Mitsofi Gonouski 24 points of damage.
Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves jabs:

Now, pray that my fist does not knock you out, then retaliate whatever you got. Since you and I both own Energy Blast, that may be a wise choice to use it.

Mitsofi Gonouski used his Mage Masher, but failed to do any damage to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves. Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves begins to taunt Mitsofi Gonouski! Mitsofi Gonouski's anger grows by 14.
Mitsofi Gonouski taunts:

i cant because not enough MA, do not attack next turn please.

Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves retreated from battle. What a coward. Mitsofi Gonouski is awarded $0.
Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves taunts:

I will not attack, but I can do nothing else other than retreat or attack. And since I called a draw last turn, I can't call another one this turn. Therefore, I'll retreat for now. Seph is going to b

Archived