Home

Instagib disruption server??

Appro

Does anyone know of an Instagib disruption server for JA?

I've been playing one in JO for ages (hosted by Bygames) but I can't find one for JA. Bygames are shutting down their game servers in a couple of weeks, so there's no hope of one being created.

I'm a self-confessed Instagib addict, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Failing that, any good ctf servers (non-seige) would be good.

Ta,

Appro.

I will continue to operate my JKII:JO Instagib disruption server at 64.246.58.192 if you are, like many, addicted to Instagib. The server is in Texas so your ping won't be as good for you as you get at bygames, since you and that server are both in the UK, but it's better than going through withdrawal. Just watch out for Imposter, Angular Drop, radioactivity, and a few others who virtually live on that server, they are amazingly good.

• 3 weeks later...

It's the best game I ever played!! Very fast, no force powers (although you move v quickly and have big jump), no sabre, and only a disrupter, 1 shot kill, and top top players.

It's very addictive. But I can't find a server for JA. They've even closed down the JO server I used to play. Booooo!

All the other multiplayer games bore me. No team spirit.

I feel like a crack addict, but it's Instagib that's my drug!

• 4 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but I think that jolt server is UK-only. It will block just about any foreign ip from connecting. However I know that there are *some* people outside of the UK that have been able to connect to jolt's UK-only servers in the past.

Originally posted by fome

maybe it has a max ping set

No, it blocks most international ip ranges. Basically if you can ping the server you should be able to get on it. But earlier this year jolt turned a lot of it's servers into UK-only, basically to conserve bandwith costs. They still have some international servers left, this might well be one of them.

Archived