Home

Seige Questions

lukeskywalker1

These are dumb questions, but since i dont have JA yet.... sort of, i have time to plan my seige mission. Im wondering are cutscenes allowed? I really really really dont think they are.. but its worth asking. The thing is, if they are it would have to affect every single player, on both teams. If they are not allowed, am i allowed to use nav goals, and freeze the players (sort of like in jk2 when you meet the prisoner in atrus_detention or when you meet the bespin cop in one of the bespin levels. I want the player locked so that they can look around, but not walk, or attack untill i allow them too. It would just kind of help the story out if i cant use cutscenes....

Im sure neither of these is possible, but its worth asking.

Thanks

Using the original Icarus in MP so far I've been able to make the player invisible, I couldn't force a disarm though. Of course I knew nothing of Icarus until last night so this is coming from a one night creation binge where I undoubtedly missed a few things, I've got a pretty good grasp of the original Icarus now though at least :D

Archived