Home

Hey, I'm having problems in Multi...

Jaden X

I've never played JO's Multiplayer. When I use the ASE to connect to a server, A screen appears saying:

Connecting to server

Awaiting connection...

Then it starts counting. I've waited number 100 and nothing happened (It's really slow). What's wrong????

An "All-Seeing-Eye" program problem, eh? It's probably a server with a different internet connection. That may be your problem. If you're running on a DSL modem trying to get into that server, thus said server may be running on a 56k modem, which causes major server lag while trying to get in. It's common in online play.

Originally posted by topshot

An "All-Seeing-Eye" program problem, eh? It's probably a server with a different internet connection. That may be your problem. If you're running on a DSL modem trying to get into that server, thus said server may be running on a 56k modem, which causes major server lag while trying to get in. It's common in online play.

If I'm not wrong, I use a 256K modem... But it's shared between 4 computers (not all use at the same time, though...)... Well, anyway, any more suggestions?

Archived