Home

2 hand bs script (crouch+back+attack w/ Strong/Medium Single Stance)

FOXKX

Great attitude there, I love how somebody assumes their slang terms for a move are used by the entire community.

; )

Seriously... I've been playing since day one and I didn't know what a 2handedbs was.... though I could guess bs meant "Backstab" is the "2 handed" part dual sabers or saberstaff? Or something else?

Etc.

Not to be an a$$ here myself, but if you're so good why do you need a script to do this simple move? Honestly, a backstab is a backstab, so any JK2 backstab script should work fine. Did you try that?

* Then again, he might be referring to the Roll-Stab with dual sabers or the "slash left & right" or "slash forward and back" moves. Of course those are all listed on my site, so if you know how to make a script it should be very easy for you to put one together, since all you're doing is pressing a direction and attack (when enemies are in the right spots of course, relative to you).

Check the giant sticky'ed script thread.

That's the best advice. ; )

Well it doesnt sound you guys even know the move...so let me tell you what i mean...

When you press back + attack... that performs a normal BS

When u press crouch + back + attack....that performs a 2 handed BS .... This move is different because...as the name suggests... the player uses 2 hands when bs'ing instead of 1..... try it out if you dont know it!

2 Hand BS is way more powerful then normal.

Also, i already know how to do it....

I just figured someone would have already comeup with a script to do it.... which im sure someone would have.

But anyway... ill try the thread u guys suggested

When u press crouch + back + attack....that performs a 2 handed BS .... This move is different because...as the name suggests... the player uses 2 hands when bs'ing instead of 1..... try it out if you dont know it!

2 Hand BS is way more powerful then normal.

The problem began because you weren't more specific.

As I pointed out "2handbs" could be anything...

I'll try what you suggested (you didn't say what saber type it was used with, but I'll try them all)... and see what happens.

!!! I cant believe u guys dont know it!!! lol

Anyway, u do it with yellow or red stance

Also.... this is for JK2.... JKJA isnt worth playing, they had a good game like JK2..... all they did to make JKJA is take all the good stuff out of JK2.... and all the crap left over...they made look pretty then called it JKJA.... my view anyway.

I only play JK2...

Sure NOW you tell us.... all this time I assumed you meant it was for JA. ; )

You're a sneaky one... !

I'll give it a shot in both games though, as soon as my server empties out.

Update: Amazing in the 1+ year I had my Strategy page up nobody once sent this move in, well I tried it in JA and it works.

"Two Handed Backslash" with Single saber Medium or Strong Stance. Just like you said and it does seem to do more damage than regular backslash.... kills in 1 hit (with saberdamagescale 2) instead of 2 (I guess because this time it's a head shot?).

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about this "old" but never published move, I'll add it to the site at my next convenience.

WOW... i feel so.... soo... um L33T!! lol

I still cant believe people dont know about this!

Anyway.....

:D

So back to wat i said in the first part of this thread!! lol

Im trying to see if anyone has made a script for this move

Oh by the way... if u like 2handbs thing... heres something else for you to practice at..... alot harder then air-bs (hmm ill assume u guys dont know wat this is either)( air-bs = jumping backslash)

try this one...

You now know about 2handbs, now try doing an air-2handbs!! :D

And yes it is possible.... on jk2.... dont try to tell me it aint.. cause i do it all the time. (this is the move i wanna get a script for). Im not going to give away how to do it exactly... lets see if you guys can do figure it out.... and for all u smartasses out there.... try doing it before u go yelling that its so dam easy.... even though it aint oo hard once u know how.

have fun trying this out

Archived