Home

If you could change one thing about JA...

TheLiberator34

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dethsaint

I partly regret having bought it at full price since it basically haven't added anything to the multiplayer experience other than the new sabers which everybody whine about anyway... :rolleyes:

And yet many threads around here are about JA MP being too different from JO...

And yet many threads around here are about JA MP being too different from JO...

That depends on your point of view. :)

From where I stand all the major changes can be counted on one hand, but I respect the fact that some people don't feel the way I do.

It just seems to me that the "hottest" topic atm. is about how sabers are either too powerful or nerfed to the point of uselessness and not about how cool Siege or Power Duel is. :cool:

Originally posted by Dethsaint

That depends on your point of view. :)

From where I stand all the major changes can be counted on one hand, but I respect the fact that some people don't feel the way I do.

It just seems to me that the "hottest" topic atm. is about how sabers are either too powerful or nerfed to the point of uselessness and not about how cool Siege or Power Duel is. :cool:

Most people, I think, are basing their opinions that sabers are unbalanced or nerfed because they probrally played JO, either that or there just jumping on an overly full bandwagon.

Otherwise why would you come to an assumption that something should be one way when you have no experience of how it has been in the past. These arguments/topics are one in the same thing basically, one stems from another, In a way.

Your right, mostly if not all is in the eye of the beholder.

siege rocks :thumbs1:

Duel would be cool (sorry) if there were servers out there that ran default settings.

staff is not overpowered nor is dual...but to each his own.

Single Saber user,

eniaC

Archived