Home

Resource Shifts

ScarathKarde

I don't think I understand... why do you guys (devs) keep shifting the resources on us players. It's driving me and several players I know absolutely UP THE WALL!!

Why do you keep shifting them... I lay down several harvestors one day... only to came back the next day and have to pick them all up again... that gets extremely costly!!

I can't keep forking out money like that. Will you guys just make up your minds as to where you want minerals... and if you just HAVE TO shift... do it once a month or something.

Please... explain your train of thought in this matter! Cuz it makes no BLOODY sense!!

well...

imagine the following thing. a BIIIG PA.... FULL of crafters. the PA is really wealthy and has cash to spare for a lot of things. suppose the recources DIDNT change. and that PA found a spot of lets say.... steel with an OQ of 800+ and a percentage of 85%.

they would put a FIELD of harvesters up.... i dont mean 2 or three.... no.. more like 50 to a 100 harvesters. + they need power so a field of solars and wind and generators too. the take up fields of a good plavce to start a city. and ofcourse they place so many harvesters that a small time player could even put up a small one.

Such a PA would have a MONOPOLY on that sort of steel. dont you think thats unfair?

Thats why the recource change kinda disrupts those PA's income of good recources. Sure there are still fields of harvesters.... but they disapear quickly , because its to costy fot them aswell..

Thats why.

Corzip Dinn

Originally posted by ScarathKarde

so... us poor schmucks.... have to suffer.

why don't they at least shift it once a week.

I keep having to do it, every other day.

.... they do... the recource changes every week.

the day i dont know... but i also know they dont change every single one...

Archived