Home

Wots the dismembermants code

SlapNut

From what I've seen and heard, the client side command only toggles on what the server has already enabled.

So the dismember probability is controlled by the server. Making the number 200 won't make it any different. That number (for client) just controls what types of dismemberment you see. So even 2 might be enough (I forget if it's 0 = nothing, 1 = hands/arms/legs, 2 = everything including heads and torsos; or of it's 1 = nothing, 2 = hands/arms/legs, 3 = everything).

The "100" in the g_ command is 100% of saber kills will be dismemberments, but clients only "see" it if they have their dismemberments turned on.

Originally posted by Kurgan

The "100" in the g_ command is 100% of saber kills will be dismemberments, but clients only "see" it if they have their dismemberments turned on.

I'll have to test that tomorrow then then we'll see who is right.

[but you're right all ready so.. Meh..]

Btw, Slapnut, I love your sig. Kinda small though.. do you have a bigger version? (just for me to see, I don't mean put a bigger one IN your sig, I understand you scaling it down for the forums) Maybe I should feature it on my site or something.

Hehe. ; )

Archived