Home

Squall WIP (yes its me again)

Teenwolf

Im working on a Barriss Offee model in milkshape, i might make a forum thread about it soon, when i think its good enough. lol

When im finished i might be looking for someone to finish it off :)

im gonna try to weigh and uv map, but it may be too difficult for me lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

we're working together on yuna, me and holoman. we're planning on creatng all the chars from ff-x but independant from JKA

@teenwolf: i asked you to send me the model in milkshape format with the UV-maps 3 times now, and i'm really tired of it though. get someone else with more patience for it.

have you send me the UVs as well as the model yet, holo?

-rai

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by The Raitenks

we're working together on yuna, me and holoman. we're planning on creatng all the chars from ff-x but independant from JKA

@teenwolf: i asked you to send me the model in milkshape format with the UV-maps 3 times now, and i'm really tired of it though. get someone else with more patience for it.

have you send me the UVs as well as the model yet, holo?

-rai

When i first sent it it was sent back to me as unable to send a week latter. I figured you gave me a bad email.

Ill try to send it one more time. Look for it.

• 1 month later...

GOOD NEWS, I think i found someone that want to help you with skinning the Squall Lionheart model

His name is Boko, and I asked him for this skin. Well he only can skinning, not modelling. And you did the model and you are looking for someone that can skin it. Well, here is the link to the forum where I asked it:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3250

• 2 weeks later...

Archived