Home

re: default servers g_weapondisable 65531,g_forceregentime 200,g_forcepowerdisable 0

eniaC

Please don't post useless garbage on this thread, this is not about whining or complaining about your personal preferences of stance or style, "lame" or "new-bee" cr*p

*EDIT* I realize 65531 is not default ; )

I was just curious if there were still any servers out there w/ these settings thats not blademod.

I've played on alot of fun servers w/ all sorts of settings but...

Regardless of gametype (ctf or not) they've seemed to disappear completely almost that I've found. (theres a few I know).

Last night me and a relative tried to find any server w/ these settings, but every one we tried there was some kind of weird or unique setting(s) (which is fine...to each his own)

ie:

Joined the atrocity server (CTF), lightning was one hit kill, but all the settings appeared default from ASE.

<|FEAR|> server (Duel) appeared default, only Force jump, SA, and SD were enabled.

One day I saw Chop Shop 2 go standard CTF w/ guns, which was cool. I prefer no guns though, again...to each his own.

ChopShops are great don't get me wrong, and even the occasional KaiaSowaPit funky settings (as I call them) or all the colorful bots I've seen out there is a blast in its own right.

What I'm getting at, w/ the 1v 1 dealy on Sat. would like to practice w/ out having to resort to bots.

Any list of IP's any one has found that runs these settings that aren't in Por. or Ger. that aren't locked would be much obligded.

Throw me a freakin bone, alright : )

Please help.

Thx in advance,

eniaC

Any list of extremely unique and fun servers would be welcome as well.

Dictorial one sided server admins need not apply, thank you.

Originally posted by SamFisher

A little off topic, but what is 'blademod'?

np

Honestly not sure, heard it sucked through the grapevine, havn't downloaded and prob won't. Thinks it makes it easier for whiny single saber users, and lessens the effectiveness of Staff and Dual Sabers.

Honestly not sure?

eniaC

Originally posted by SamFisher

That is so dumb. Did you know that on the **SDF** duel server, (it runs blademod) and it has the saberdamage scale to something like 2-3. Odd, no? Kinda canceling(sp?) eachother out.

Yeah, kinda strange eh?

I didn't see that server when I checked ASE, but it appears that most of the servers that were using blademod lastnight are back to basejk today [which I believe you can dhange w/ a simple console command(gamename)] I couldn't find that mod (didn't think you could mod for JA yet anyway). I havn't even tried logging on to them yet so can't really say. Maybe I should.

:confused:

eniaC

Originally posted by Kurgan

I use those settings on my server, except I allow all weapons.

I guess you were asking about Duel Servers though, as I rarely host Duel, and instead go for FFA, CTF and Siege.

Nah, I was refering to any server gametype, its hard to find any w/o guns, I like both, just can't find to many w/o (65531).

I like your server because you run gametype 0 w/ duel maps.

:thmbup1:

eniaC

Archived