Home

Dammit Dan Torson!

Mr.Burger

Where the hell are you Dan?! We're supposed to see The Matrix tonight!! It's already 6 and i definitely have to finish a World History Project by ... wait I don't have to finish it by Monday since tomorrow is Large Group!!!!

(has a revelation)

I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!

wait i missed physics lab AND small group.

(has an unrevelation)

**** EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!

er...

much love,

mr.burger

You're right. I SHOULD change it. But it's such a lovely one....yeah, I really should change it when I see my OWN posts and think they're someone else's, huh?

Well, get ready to be even more confused, in a matter of days. But it will wear off. It always does.

my avatar is so wicked cool. i drew it instead of working on my world history project which i faked sick over since i didn't have it done on time. don't tell that to mr. brian please.

andy your avatar makes me feel like i should give you a high five. So here. (high five)

dan torson and i found each other and experienced The Matrix: Revolutions with Jeff May and his brother Ben who is easily one of the coolest guys I've ever met, and of course Miwa came since the movie was rated R and I needed someone to cover my eyes during the sex scenes.

by the way that one hot girl works at cinema center, chris. i'll point her out sometime in school. she's hot.

By the way The Matrix Revolutions is the first movie i've ever seen where at the end I was shaking and muttering "Goddamn F***ing Awesome..." You shouldn't see it.

Mucho amore,

Mr.Burger

Don't ask me to be serious. It will only end in tears.

Yes, I had my username changed. Before you start yelling and cursing, let me just say that Captain Andy was too long and androgynous for my taste, and I think I was under the influence when I picked it. I recently discovered that this great name remained untaken. So I jumped.

It's still me. Call me whatever you want, I have always answered to everything. :p

(Alia was Paul Atreides' little sister in "Dune." She came to a bad end. Doesn't stop it from being a good name, though.)

Don't under-do yourself. You're well over 3 inches taller than me. And that ratty brown hair is actually dread-locks. C'mon...just post your picture. Or I will.

Edit: M'kay...she didn't post a picture, So I'm forced to do it meself.

dread.gif

Look how pretty she is!

Archived