Home

Jaden Or Kyle who is cooler? *possible spoilers*

BLG

Who is cooler?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is cooler?

• Kyle
    • Jaden

well i like em both! cool Kyle has some cool taunts like "stop that Jaden!" when you attack him

or like "you think you can take ME?" or hahahahaha but its

cool when luke says " I sense a disturbance in the force"

kkyle " you always sense a DISturbance in the force!"

Jaden well looks WAY better than that old kyle has a better lightsaber :D and i like the Keldor-male model, the bearded human male w/ black hair and black Jedi-knight robes mod

um but no stinkin taunts only moves the saber around BUT in multiplayer its ok "duel"

kyle is the coolest, we are not discussing clothing people, who is cooler, not who were the cooler clothing!!! kyle is the coolest becuase he is a bad ass, in df and jk, then tones down a bit for jk2 and ja, but its all good

Well, I liked Kyle during the DF2: Jedi Knight game. The MOTS Kyle had a cool part in the game... going to dark side and all.

But then when his reluctant Jedi Personality came forth in JO i was kinda disapointed with the character. If Kyle had a similar personality in JA as in JO... he would still be the bomb.

Anyway... most of you are right... Kyle's background is pretty solid and consistent. But back in Dark Forces we knew very little about him as well, we knew he stole the plans to the death star cuz well... we play that level, we knew he was an imperial officer that deffected to the Rebel Alliance. Back then that was just about it, we eventually found out how Kyle related to Jan and all the rest.

Jaden only made want to puke when he meets Chewbacca in Tatooine. The chat about what's happening and the mission for Leia... man the talking is plain dweeb... he sounds as annoying as Rosh in that sequence. However, as the game plot advances and we see a more developed character.. Jaden really starts to pick up IMO.

Just give Jaden a chance. If there is a JA sequel, I'm sure his background will have greater depth. Just like Kyle before him.

To be honest i wasn't too fond of playing as Mara (maybe playing WITH her would be fine tho :D )

So ok I have to admit his outfit from JO on is pretty... uh... unattractive. But going back to the Original JK, the movie sequences outfit was cooler... it's very simillar except it had more volume as opposed to the almost spandex tight clothing most JO/Ja models wear. The color scheme was better in the original JK IMO... Shirt was lighter colored vs darker (almost black) pants with short boots but with shin pads going almost over the knees.

His voice was also cooler in the Original JO.

Either way like i said... I got really annoyed at Kyle in JO cuz the whole storyline was about forcing him to get back in the force saddle. And his reluctant Jedi role was like.... P.U.

I found him quite more interesting in JA where he is a Jedi willingly, but i still prefer the slightly darker(...)

8T88: Tell me what it is and these gentlemen wont have to indulge their darker side.

KYLE: Huh! The dark side... I've been there. Do your worst.

(...)side of Kyle we got to know in JK.

Obviously some people just luv to play as their favorite character (movie or otherwise) such as Astrotoy. While others like me prefer more...personal characters. And I'm not talking Jaden alone. I'm talking about those such as me that can make their own model, do so... customize their own character to the best one can. Also the personality and background foir those who are willing to create it, just so it has more depth even if it's just on the creator's mnd, is important to make a character interesting.

i want better dialog in ja2, from kyle and the rest of the gang, like what 8t88 said, and kyle responed with, that type of dialog gets you into the charictor, makes them more alive, and wayyyy cooler..if in the next one, kyle can make more remarks to luke, and at others times, and jaden passes puberty, we could have a great game again, just like the original jk

Archived