Home

Stuck! How to beat Davik @ end of Taris?

darthbane88

Who else do you have with you? You should have 3 people with you, I have always brought Batilla along with me. If you don't have 3 people I would still use the same strategy, except I would use more gernades, or else if you have saved it before you went to Davik's I would start over the level and make sure I have 3 people. If that is not the case make sure you have shields on both players, do the gernades, then equip a maylee weapon on you r guy and attack Calo

what happens is that when you get Calo down enough he will say "You might have me out numbered and out gunned, but this thermoal detenator will blow us all to bits" At that time the Sith collapse the ceileing and kill Davik for you, so you don't have to worry about him.

i may be wrong, but i think if you get calo nord down x the cutscene starts no matter how davik is! ive played through taris 3 times and im on my 4th now and the first time i thought i could change characters in it so i put mission in with us so i could infiltrate better but it was still easy as pie!

[EDIT] i forgot to read your post damnthatde! sorry!!

Originally posted by Crowy

i may be wrong, but i think if you get calo nord down x the cutscene starts no matter how davik is!

Other way around, Calo is in the cut scene, Davik goes down (and you get some spiffy items from him if you don't rush off to the Ebon Hawk). Concentrate on Davik.

And for anyone else reading this: if you haven't rescued or dealt with Bastilla, don't proceed to Davik's estate.

Hyland

Archived