Home

Yuuzhan Vong Domain Names

DK_Viceroy

Hi I'm back and my SWGB 2 Idea is almost finsihed i just need people to post domain names of the Yuuzhan vong so i can pick about 12 of them and work out advantgaes and disadvantages for using that particular domain all will be revelaed very soon in less than 2 weeks time my full completed idea shall be online for all to see. Which will be in even more detail then ever even the chiss which i even did a technology list for this will even have a rough estimate of what each unit would cost

SO remeber all post Domain Names of The Yuuzhan Vong ewven if they are failed domains if they are though post how they beoame failed I am particularly interested in finding out who Qoureal's Domain was.

Domain Umi

Domain Lian

Domain Shai

Domain Rapuung

Domain Kwaad - Shapers

Domain Lah - Warmaster/commanders

Domain Anor - everyone knows Nom Anor

Domain Phaath - more Shapers

If Yuuzhan Vong names do not have a second Domain Name, most likely they don't have a Domain or not given one by the authers.

thanks that's my yuuzhan vong idea almost finished i just need to work out their advantages and disadvantages for choosing a particular domain. I may put a link to it up but it still needs a ittle work but it's got the bare minimum for all but two of the civs which i have yet to start.

Archived