Home

Rosh keeps dying.....

BeefSteak

I just won the game and started playing through from the beginning for the second time. In the first level as you are making your way to the jedi temple, for the second time, Rosh says something like "Maybe you can use your saber to cut down the tree and make a bridge" then he hops over a small creek. Everytime he jumps over the creek, he dies as soon as he hits the ground. I have no freakin' clue why this is happening, any thoughts?

I've had this happen once before, and it was because Rosh had gotten too close to a howling howler, grabbed his head and backed off. This means he was injured, and he used Force Jump to cross the small river, apparently just a little too high and took a bit of damage on landing (which, compounded with the howler injury, killed him). It would be nice if you could heal him or something, but you have to restart the level and make sure Rosh doesn't get close to a howler.

no way! mine's the best. He keeps yelling maybe u can cut the tree down bla bla bla and the f'in idiot he is, when I cut the tree down it falls ON him and i get that goddamn MISSION FAILED message, the camera spins around my character and the game gives me a bunch of load options. how whack is that? it only hapened once though, thank god. :band:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived