Home

Another way to re invent lucas arts mi series.

jigger_jay

y dont lucas arts RE - RELEASE monkey island 1+ 2 (separatly) on the gba, it would sell bucket loads. think about it, little guybrush on your little console. i no the games will be told they are not graphically supeiorior for the gba but who care it would rule. they could call it the lucas arts classic editions. and if it sells loads they could bring out day of the tenticle and possibly sam and max with out voice soundes anyway.

i am unsure whether this has come up b4 since i have just joined.

opinions would be nice, since i have been thinking about this for some time.

Well I'd thought of it before as I'm sure others have but I can't remember if it's been mentioned here. It would probably work, I think the gba screen is almost the same res as the games. I can't see LEC doing it though :( I think someone made scummvm work on a gba which could then run mi, but I don't know how far they got.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by oWa

it would be good, but gba games are like 80 - 120 dollars and who would pay that for a game most people already own or have at least finished

WHERE DO U GET YOUR GAMES FROM, even in the us games are cheaper than the uk, here we pay £30 (eq. $45) so i think u r telling porkie pies,

Archived