Home

OOPS think i screwed tha pooch ADVICE (level skip problem)

saurumonk

i was toying around with some bind codes in t2_rancor and finally got my buttons to where i can alternate between staff and dual without spawning random colors with it- however, once i beat the rancor level it kicked me back to the beginning of the teir 1 missions! so i'm thinkin----WTF? i noticed on the cheat codes there is a victory code however after i enter victory it does nothing- is there a " or/ or something im missing? ultimately im just looking to skip each mission and redesignate force points to where i was before- because for some reason those 2 bind codes gave me 3 in def and off 1 in rest of core force powers and random skills in light and dark side that i didnt have. im very noobular to this game just got it 5 days ago and have never played any other game even similar to this- just wanted to play through the game with different sabers :D I am in fact a master Lord of Destruction- USeast hardcore player of 3 years and can gather info fairly well and quick so no flames plz :p

Yeah, you'll either have to do a lot of level hopping with the individual level warp codes, or else just bite the bullet and replay some missions (and earn some extra force stars for your trouble).

For full cheats, visit the "Not Enough Customization" thread and read up!

Originally posted by saurumonk

OOPS think i screwed tha pooch ADVICE

I didnt know there was bestiality in JA ... :p Although Chewbacca is hairy, and naked in it....

yep, had similar problems with mission jumping and assigned force powers. Ive just bound keys for things I *really need* like jump lv 2+, lightning, and just go back and load those earlier missions from their save point.

MTFBWYA

Archived