Home

Monkey island releases

kermitoz

The CD version of M1 has the pictures, but Joshi is right. It comes packaged to 2 and 3 (both even better than 1, so if you don't have them, get them). To help you look on Ebay, it is called 'The Monkey Island booty pack'. I'm not sure of the word 'pack', so leave it out if you get no results.

Some stores still carry this Pack though. I have seen it reasently in a game shop. It was either Electronics Boutique,or GAME. It might have been in a PC shop, like PC World, and it might have been Dixons. But it was in one of them. So when you are next in the city centre, take a look. It costs around £17.99, but you don't have to wait a week for delivery. Alternatively, if you have a credit card, you might find the CD of Monkey Island on Amazon. I don't have a link, so you'll have to investigate yourself. Hope this helps!

Actually it's the bounty pack, but that's only sold to people in the UK. There is another version of it in thje US under a different name so if you live in the US you can buy it straight from the LucasArts store. if not then ebay is your best bet.

booty pack... what was I thinking?

The Bounty Pack itself is a large cardboard box, but the games are in a CD case. Of course if you get CMI on its own you'd get a DVD case. CMI is 2 discs, and M1 and M2 are on one.

I don't know why I keep going on about the bounty pack.I don't even know if you can get it. You see, I'm in the UK.

Archived