Home

Laming - the real laming

WadeV1589

I say someone should add a new gamemode... "Peaceful FFA". Then everyone can see what server has rules, and which don't.

But for now... If anyone wants a peaceful server (with rules) with no abusive admins, the JK3Files server (where I'm an admin at) is where you want to go. Bowing is not required, everything is fair in private duels. No profane or abusive language. No saber down or chat kills permitted. Don't bother coming if you would not plan on following these rules.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you're in the business of being competitive with no idiocy allowed...

Kaiasowapit's Server: 66.98.177.21

Jedi vs. Merc, Melee enabled, voting disabled, high bandwidth Multiple OC-3 Connection

Lowered sabers required to use offensive Force powers

The expressions "LAMER" or "LAMING" are NOT recognized

All kills are considered fair & legal (including chat-kills & "saber-down" kills)

Abusive language, Complaining & Kill Trackers NOT Welcome

Hehehe.. I love advertising my personal butchershop.

Originally posted by ME

well i'd ban some of those schmucks who keep coming back and saying stuff like omg n00b, you know. but if i had the choice, I would make a mod that would kick anybody who uses the word n00b (expect me of course ;) ) or lamer and then, to add insult to injury, they would get a message from JA that said "Suck my junk you n00b lamer ub3r h4x0r cheating whining crybaby dike!" but then maybe nobody would play on my server... boo hooo lol

lol :rolleyes: it takes arrogance to quote yourself, but hey...

Also

originally posted by MMXP

Hehehe.. I love advertising my personal butchershop.

lol, MMXP why don't you put it in your sig?

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I say someone should add a new gamemode... "Peaceful FFA". Then everyone can see what server has rules, and which don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA... :rofl: LOLOL :rofl: ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

sorry,.... that's the funniest **** ive ever heard on this site man lolololol :naughty:

i think you deserve :chop1: for that lol :rofl:

Archived