Home

stick to wall cvar

[ASJN] Balboa

g_debugmelee "1"

It also lets you punch, kick, get people in headlocks so you can knee them in the face or punch them, and throw them pro wrestling-style if you take away all Force points from saber offense.

If you play Dark Side you can enable Emperor Palpatine-style two-handed double-damage lightning.

I have a server that is devoted to melee. Lightsabers do 0 damage and there are no weapons. All fighting is hand-to-hand and with Push-Pull, etc. See my signature for details. I may not run it like this forever, so check it out if you are interested (Chop Shop Fight Club).

My regular server also has g_debugmelee 1 so you can do all the melee stuff and use Full Force (including Emperor lightning) and guns (Chop Shop FFA-CTF).

Yeah, like Amidala said.

The "wall stick" is just like the regular wall grab except you can hold down the key and stick virtually forever on most walls.

My server too allows melee.

I might be mistaken, but I think that "dual fisted lightning" works even without debugmelee. You simply need to choose fists (take all force points away from Saber attack in your profile) and Level 3 Lightning to use it (I could be wrong...).

Yeah, like Amidala said.

The "wall stick" is just like the regular wall grab except you can hold down the key and stick virtually forever on most walls.

My server too allows melee. : )

I might be mistaken, but I think that "dual fisted lightning" works even without debugmelee. You simply need to choose fists (take all force points away from Saber attack in your profile) and Level 3 Lightning to use it (I could be wrong...).

Archived