Home

Question (Xbox or PC?)

Sith_Lord_Tim

Yeah I'd like to know more about the Xbox live thing...

Overall I'd say if you have a computer that's fairly new, get the PC version. Even if the Xbox version is 100% identical, you still have the advantage of being able to use all the free mods for the game that are out (and will come out in the next year or so). Plus any new patches that may come out in the future and the editing tools so you can make your own mods.

wow i didnt even factor in the mod aspect...

but regardless, control with an xbox controller would still be harder considering you've got all that joystick nonsense. I think the mouse is much more accurate and easier to control the speed and adjustment and so on. besides, the number of functions in JA is sick. how would you put all that into the xbox controller (im sure they have, just bloody how??? lol

The main factor is the cost difference....

For younger gamers, parents cant afford to fork out for the constatntly evolving gaming PC, wher the Xbox and it cohorts cost a quarter of the price....

If you're a bit older, and can *afford* a decent gaming PC, you most likely own a console as well.... eg. I play JO/JA, neverwinter(KOTOR soon) etc on my PC, but use my PS2 to play sports games against mates, and my beloved Final Fantasy series....

MTFBWYA

Archived