Home

dedicated servers

MasterN64

A dedicated server makes your computer and most of its resources to run that server most effectively. Thats why the game might seem to quit, but it either crashed, or is running in the task bar.

trying to 'join' your server on the same computer isnt the best thing to do, cus it's like running two processes that consume alot at once.

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

A dedicated server makes your computer and most of its resources to run that server most effectively. Thats why the game might seem to quit, but it either crashed, or is running in the task bar.

trying to 'join' your server on the same computer isnt the best thing to do, cus it's like running two processes that consume alot at once.

Thanks for the info.

Dedicated servers are those servers you make but you cant join (At least that's what I know from games like Half-Life) And if you do you probably have a super computer or you are stupid:p Lol, J.K. I've tried it once so I guess I'm also stupid:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ion

Dedicated servers are those servers you make but you cant join (At least that's what I know from games like Half-Life) And if you do you probably have a super computer or you are stupid:p Lol, J.K. I've tried it once so I guess I'm also stupid:rolleyes:

Nah, you just dont know nuntin. J/K!!!

Archived