Home

Do you want KOTOR 2 to be a sequel to KOTOR?

kookaburra

Heys guys I have serious thought about this question I have herd rumor after rumor that there is going to be a sequel to KOTOR though I dont know if its true or not but I have fell in love with the KOTOR crew and I do want a sequel to KOTOR I have never come across such a brilliant game in my entire life I have played through the game nearlly 50 times over and still dont get sick of it now I need to know if other people will support my claim! I couldn't get enough of the game and by the end of KOTOR I just wanted more....Bioware did do a brillant job in making the game and I pray that they make a true sequel to KOTOR we have to have Bastilla Carth Canderous and Missioon and Zalbaar etc back in the sequel. I want them to face again another threat! any way guys let me know if you want a true sequel for our beloved original characters !!!

VOTE FOR OUR ORIGINAL CREW OF THE EBON HAWK TO BE IN HOPEFULLY ANOTHER TRUE SEQUEL !!!

I'm not fussed either way. It'd be nice to carry on your character into new game and some of the characters like HK-47 and Jolee Bindo were sound but some of them like Carth and Bastilla just got on me nerves.

Maybe they could do it so your had more choice in yer party, so if you wanted you could keep all the old ones or get a whole new crew in , or a mixture of the two.

As long as they make a sequel as good as, if not better than, the first, i'll be happy.

Archived