Home

Anyone else hate the crosshairs!?!

Lefty9fingers

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, so forgive me, but I recently dusted off Jedi Outkast and quickly remembered why I stopped playing it. G*dd*mn f**k*ng piece of sh*t stupid f**k*ng worthless sonofab*tch b*st*rd f**king crosshair repositions intself anytime someone gets close to me. Now I don't know if it doesn't make a difference game-play wise, but it sure as heck screws me up. I waste so much ammo shooting at air because the crosshair moved and I tried to compensate while the blasted stormtrooper ran towards me while I was shooting. B*tch. It's like all the storm troopers get together and say "hey, if we all rush him his crosshairs will change position and we can kill his dumb a**". I've fiddled with options and I can't find a way to make them stationary. Is there a way? If not, any advice on how to adjust to this aspect of the game?

His isn't just screwing up at all, maybe you just haven't noticed it. It's not open for debate whether this happens or not, playing with cg_dynamicCrosshair set to 1 will result in an erratic crosshair which can be extremely annoying, for this reason anyone with half a brain will use cg_dynamicCrosshair "0".

Archived